Ordering Your Custom Letterman Jacket
Designing a custom letterman jacket involves a lot of details. We will set up an appointment that will last approximately 30 to 45 minutes so we can to go over all your choices.
Jackets start at approximately $300, which includes the jacket, embroidery of the first and last name, sewing on the varsity letter and the grad year chenille. Alterations, the style of embroidery and quantity of patches added determines additional costs. The majority of my finished jacket orders are between $300 and $400.
The following is what you can expect when you order a jacket through me.
1. Before we meet, I will send “font sample” pages of your first and last name so you can see your name in different styles (not just a sample word in the different fonts.) Seeing the first capital letter is key in choosing your font.
2. During your appointment, you will be able to try on jackets to determine just what size is right for you. I have sample jackets in sizes XS to 2XL. Alterations can be made in body and sleeve length, if needed.
3. Then you decide on the design elements of your jacket. Please see the section on this website titled “Designing a Letterman Jacket.” There are many patch and color combination samples and photos I will show you when we meet.
4. A down payment of 50% is required at the time of placing your order and the remaining balance is due at pick up.
5. The turn around time is typically eight business weeks, (excluding holidays.)
6. You pick up your jacket, ready to enjoy!